Caesars Entertainment announced on Tuesday an all-new education assistance program for the company’s nearly 50,000 eligible employees. The new program, All-In On Education, includes student loan debt repayment options, tuition assistance, scholarship opportunities for team members’ dependents, and a 529 college savings plan.
“We believe in the power and potential of our team members, and we know that in helping them achieve their educational goals, we can shape the future of our company and the communities in which we operate,” said Stephanie Lepori, Chief Administrative and Accounting Officer, Caesars Entertainment. “Our expanded education assistance program, All-In On Education, will support our team members on their educational journey. Whether they’re paying off student loans, working their way through school, or tackling an advanced degree, we want our team members to know that we are right alongside them every step of the way.”
The educational resource program is available to eligible full and part-time Caesars Entertainment team members. Highlights of the program include:
- An expansion of tuition assistance up to $5,250 annually for team members.
- A vast list of in-network school providers who offer low to no cost education opportunities with partner schools, plus academic advisory resources.
- A new student loan debt repayment of up to $5,250 annually for team members.
- A 529 college savings plan which provides tax advantage funding options for team members to save for their dependents’ education expenses.
- The Don Carano Legacy Scholarship – a competitive scholarship for dependents of team members offering up to $20,000 over four years to multiple recipients. The scholarship was created in honor of founder Don Carano as a tribute to his passion for the gaming industry.
In addition to the All-In On Education program, Caesars offers affordable healthcare and wellness, 401k with employer match, paid time off, family bonding leave, professional development, team member discounts, and much more.
Earlier this month, the group announced the opening of the first betting lounge in the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, located at the Pagoda Plaza. Caesars will act as the official sports betting partner of the Indy 500, IMS, and all races on the 2022 calendar.
Caesars Sportsbook has now access to IMGS logos and marks, digital and social media assets, as well as a variety of exclusive VIP speedway experiences for its users. The partnership includes race day support with video board placements, PA announcements, and program ads to promote Caesars Sportsbook.