Two more exciting festivals have been added to PokerStars‘ 2022 live portfolio with UKIPT Nottingham and EUREKA Bucharest confirmed for July. In addition to these series, PokerStars have confirmed 12 Road to PSPC tournaments where players have the chance to capture a PokerStars Players Championship Platinum Pass valued at an incredible $30,000.
UKIPT Nottingham Kicks Off July 23
The UKIPT returns to the home of British poker, Dusk Till Dawn, for the first time since 2015, from July 23 through July 31. A busy schedule of events include a £5,300 Super High Roller with £200,000 guaranteed, a £2,200 High Roller also with £200,000 guaranteed, and the £1,100 UKIPT Nottingham Main Event that boasts of a £500,000 guaranteed prize pool.
There are satellited awarding UKIPT Nottingham Main Event and expenses packages, worth £1,600, available in the PokerStars lobby from June 19 and remain available until July 24.
The last time the UKPT was held at Dusk Till Dawn, Sam Mitten-Laurence topped a field of 1,026 and walked away with £182,000 for his victory. With how attendances have been in British tournaments since the relaxation of COVID-19-related restrictions, it would not be surprising to see similar figures this time around.
PokerStars Launches The Value-Packed PSPC Ticket Machine Promotion
EURKEA Bucharest Returns After Six-Year Hiatus
The ever-popular EUREKA Poker Tour returns to Bucharest, Romania for the first time since 2016 for seven days of high-octane poker action between July 25-31.
Among the many side events is the €1,100 Main Event, which Israel’s Avishai Shitrit won in 2016 for €107,350.
Like the UKIPT Nottingham satellites, EUREKA Bucharest satellites appear in the PokerStars lobby from June 19 to July 24.
How to Win a PokerStars Players Championship Platinum Pass; Mega Path and Road to PSPC Details
A Dozen Chances to Bag Yourself a $30,000 Platinum Pass
Excitement for the PokerStars Players Championship, held in The Bahamas in January 2023, is building, and you now have 12 chances to win your self a coveted $30,000 Platinum Pass. The list below shows all the confirmed tournaments where a Platinum Pass is up for grabs, including one in a £340 buy-in affair at the upcoming UKIPT Nottingham festival.
- Road to PSPC Valencia €400 buy-in event, June 29 – July 3 / Main Event: June 30 – July 3
- Road to PSPC San Marino €400 buy-in event with €100,000 GTD, July 6 – 10 / Main Event: July 8 – 10
- Road to PSPC BSOP Winter Millions: São Paulo R$ 800 buy-in event July 13 – 20 / Main Event: July 13 – 16
- Road to PSPC Dublin €400 buy-in event, July 14 – 17 / Main Event: July 14 – 17
- Road to PSPC Nottingham £340 buy-in event, August 4 -7 / Main Event: August 4 -7
- Road to PSPC Hamburg €400 buy-in event, August 31 – September 4 / Main Event: August 31 – September 4
- Road to PSPC Sevilla €400 buy-in event, August 31 – September 4 / Main Event: August 31 – September 4
- Road to PSPC La Grande Motte €400 buy-in event, September 13 – 18 / Main Event: September 14 – 18
- Road to PSPC Manila PHP 22,000 buy-in event, September 19 – 25 / Main Event: September 20 – 25
- Road to PSPC Thessaloniki €400 buy-in event, September 22 – 25 / Main Event: TBC
- Road to PSPC Nova Gorica €400 buy-in event with €100,000 GTD, October 5 – 9 / Main Event: October 7 – 9
- Road to PSPC Namur €400 buy-in event, November 27 – December 4 / Main Event: November 27 -December 4
Grab Yourself a $600 Welcome Bonus at PokerStars
New depositing PokerStars customers can claim a welcome bonus worth up to $600. Download PokerStars via PokerNews, create your free account, and decide how much you want to deposit. Your deposit is matched 100% up to $600 in the form of a bonus. In fact, your first three deposits in the first 60-days after making your first deposit are matched up to a combined total of $600.
The bonus releases into your playable balance in $10 increments each time you generate 180 redemption points, which in turn are earned at a rate of five per $1 contributed to the cash game rake or spent on tournament fees (6.5 points per £1, 5.5 points per €1, and four points per CAD$).