Brazilian grinder Rodrigo Sirichuk saw his bankroll swell by more than $300,000 thanks to taking down not one but two high stakes tournaments online at GGPoker. Sirichuk left every opponent in the $3,150 Blade Bounty King and the $25,500 Sunday Million SHR in his wake and saw combined prizes worth $300,505 land in his account.
Victory number one came in the $3,150 Blade Bounty King, a tournament that saw 49 players create a $147,000 prize pool. Almost $50,000 of that sum, $49,666 to be exact, is now Sirichuk’s.
Only six of the nine players who reached the final table won a share of the main prize pool. Renan “PrinceHamed” Aziz fell in ninth and went home empty-handed, as did seventh-place finisher Benjamin Rolle. However, Marius Gierse collected $3,375 worth of bounties before he busted in between Aziz and Rolle.
Yuri Dzivielevski was the first finalist to bank both a prize and some bounties; he walked away with $9,217 for his efforts. Christian Rudolph and recent five-time Super MILLION$ champion Artur Martirosian were the next casualties. They secured prizes worth $10,689 and $16,459 respectively.
The elimination of Biao “d7777” Ding, a finish worth $13,566, left Sirichuk heads-up against Niklas Astedt. Sirichuk managed what not many people do in this position; he busted Astedt heads-up. Sirichuk scooped $49,666, leaving Astedt to reel in a $28,276 payout.
52-H: $3,150 Blade Bounty King Final Table Results
|3||Biao “d7777” Ding||China||$||$13,566|
|9||Renan “PrinceHamed” Aziz||Brazil||$||$|
Sirichuk Secures Sunday Million SHR Title; Vousden Second
The $25,500 Sunday Million SHR is GGPoker’s highest buy-in weekly tournament. This week’s edition drew in a 45-strong crowd who created $1,125,000 prize pool that the top five finishers shared.
Marius Gierse, Artur Martirosian, Michael Addamo, and Mark Radoja reached the final table but were eliminated short of the payout places; Radoja was the unfortunate soul who burst the money bubble.
Elio Fox received $116,635 when his tournament ended abruptly in fifth-place. Then something strange happened; the remaining four players struck a deal. It is quite common for this tournament to end in a heads-up deal, but the four players dealt to lessen the pay jumps before continuing with the event.
Sirichuk was won of the shorter stacks at the time of the deal because he won less than second and third place despite finishing on top of the pile. Yuri Dzivielevski banked $192,533 for his fourth-place finish, Rodrigo Selouan netted $255,246 for third, and Samuel Vousden collected $309,745 despite finishing in second place.
53-H: $25,500 Sunday Million SHR Final Table Results
*reflects a four-way deal
Other GGPoker Scores in Excess of $30,000
As is usually the case, there were more than a dozen GGPoker Sunday tournaments that awarded their champions more than $30,000. Indeed, four players saw six figure prizes wing their way to their accounts. “PokerPet,” Omid “shani2019” Mojaverian, Sung Joo “ArtePokerTV” Hyun, and Eduardo “srjtdyfgukh” Silva being that quartet.
A special mention goes to Andrii Novak who, like Sirichuk, won a brace of events. Novak triumphed in the $2,625 Blade Sunday Mulligan for $65,593 and in the $525 High Rollers Sunday 500 for an additional $45,709.
- PokerPet – first-place in the 49-H: $1,050 GGMasters High Rollers for $161,328
- Omid “shani2019” Mojaverian – first-place in the 51-H: $1,050 High Rollers Main Event for $125,948
- Sung Joo “ArtePokerTV” Hyun – first-place in the 48-H: $5,250 Bounty Hunters Super High Roller for $118,977*
- Eduardo “srjtdyfgukh” Silva – first-place in the 48-M: $525 Bounty Hunters HR Main Event for $110,172*
- Yuri Dzivielevski – first-place in the 50-H: $5,250 Omaholic Bounty Super High Roller for $98,318*
- Ramiro Petrone – first-place in the 47-H: $1,500 Sunday <arathon for $90,971
- yyds999 – first-place in the 49-M: $150 GGMasters for $71,797
- Justus “taxidriver” Held – first-place in the 51-M: $250 Sunday Main Event for $68,238
- Andrii Novak – first-place in the 53-M: $2,625 Blade Sunday Mulligan for $65,593
- Dario Sammartino – first-place in the 54-H: $2,100 Sunday Heater HR for $54,981*
- Kou KUSH65 – first-place in the 52-M: $300 GGMasters Bounty King for $51,045*
- norulespastAA – first-place in the 47-M: $300 Sunday Marathon for $49,062
- Marco Fontanella – first-place in the 53-L: $250 Sunday Mulligan for $45,961
- Andrii Novak – first-place in the $525 High Rollers Sunday 500 for $45,709
- Luigi “Estevaojobs” Soncin – first-place in the $888 Sunday Crazy Eights HR for $44,044
- Leon “Rumuku!us” Sturm – first-place in the $840 Sunday High Rollers Bounty Special for $40,939*
- Gustavo “Astor” Mastelotto – first-place in the 55-H: $1,500 Sunday Saver for $40,870
- Gaby Blaaspijp – first-place in the $210 Bounty Hunters Sunday Big Game for $40,638*
- Kacper Pyzara – first-place in the 54-M: $210 Sunday Heater for $31,468*
*includes bounty payments